the new all glass sailplane class in a modular form. For the first time, we offer the de-manding model-flyer, by means of a unique modular construction, the possibility of a combination of five scale and one non-scale fuselage with a 4-flap All- moulded Rhön-System 4 flap common moulded wing. The proven RG-15 section has been chosen for the wings. This section has excellent slow flying ability, that is particularly useful advantageous during take-off and landing. Thereby, the active model pilot, who wishes to upgrade to large sailplanes, will be offered an easy to master aircraft concept. Avialable models:DG-800C, ASG-29, ASH 26, Ventus, ASW 17 and Cloud Dancer.
The ASW 17 is a high-performance GRP glider. Designed in 1971 as a cantilever shoulder-wing machine, it still ranks as a high-performance sailplane today, with a glide angle of 1 : 48 and a maximum speed of 250 km/hr.
new semi-scale reproduction of the 20m version in an all moulded construction, and comes highly prefabricated. It can be flown from a winch, converted to electric, or aero-towed, It will also excel on a slope. The airfoil leads to a nice flat glide path with good acceleration for aerobatics. It has a great roll rate and excellent energy retention for huge loops. Add some click camber and it becomes very gentle for some nice thermal flying.
• GRP fuselage painted in white acryl color
• Ready-made GRP wing panels, CFRP-reinforced
• Camber-changing flaps with hinge seals
• GRP rudder and tailplane
• GRP winglets
• CFK canopy trimmed to fit in fuselage recess
• Pre-cut self-adhesive decals
• Wing joiners, linkages and various small hardware items
• Multi-lingual illustrated instructions
Radio requirements are:
• Ailerons: 2x micro servo
• Flaps: 2x micro servo
• Airbrakes: 2x micro servo
• Rudder: 1x standard servo
• Elevator: 2x micro servo
Wingspan approx. 4150 mm
Length approx. 1890 mm
Total surface area approx. 81.14 dm 2
Wing loading approx. 71,5 g/dm2
All-up weight approx. 5800 g
Elevator, rudder, aileron, flaps, tow-release, landing gear, optional electric powered motor.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.