…electric multi-task and high performance motor glider…
fits well in our multitask gliders. It is a great soarer. Built to fly high and far, it brings you to the ultimate soaring experience. It is also a great ship for Alpine soaring, which is a combination of thermal and dynamic upwind flying, where you need a glider that reacts well to thermals, has a good climb rate and is sturdy and strong enough for those extreme high speed dives followed with rolls, loops or what ever comes in your mind. It has also been successfully used in GPS triangle racing (Skynavigator).
This version has great handling, is versatile, full house control, rugged and. With flaps and ailerons control response is quick and accurate. Aerobatics and fast turns are simple with this machine! The fuselage is 2.4Ghz friendly, the wing is fully moulded fiberglass with full carbon reinforcment and very strong but light. Four servos are required for the control surfaces. The kit contains a full hardware pack. A few evenings work will have you climb into the clouds and soar like an eagle!
Kit is easy to assemble, it is easy to carry around with its two piece wings and emovable elevator. Comes with flaps and ailerons for easy landing.
• GRP fuselage painted in white acryl color
• Ready-made GRP wing panels, CFRP-reinforced
• Camber-changing flaps with hinge seals
• GRP rudder and tailplane
• GRP winglets
• CFK canopy trimmed to fit in fuselage recess
• Pre-cut self-adhesive decals
• Wing joiners, linkages and various small hardware items
• Multi-lingual illustrated instructions
Radio requirements are:
• Ailerons: 2x micro servo
• Flaps: 2x micro servo
• Rudder: 1x standard servo
• Elevator: 2x micro servo
Wing Span: 4107mm
Surface area: 87,66 dm2
Wing loading: 57g/dm2
Wing Airfoil: RG 15
Flying Weight: 5 kg
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.