The DG-600 is a high performance standard class sailplane. It is designed structural to withstand the stress of aerobatics maneuvers. It has an advantage at air shows since the appearance of a standard class sailplane is more aesthetic than a glider with short wing span designed for aerobatics competitions only.
This machine is also extremely popular amongst glider pilots, and was produced in several versions. The wingspan of the 17 m version of the DG 600 can be increased, and winglets can be fitted. The DG 600 with winglets is also flown in the 18-metre contest class.
Our model can also be increased in span from 2.7 to 3.2 m by fitting the winglets…
The model is supplied with the final finish already applied. The wings are produced in a mould, and are supplied with the ailerons cut out. Both pairs of winglets are included in the set, and either pair can be fitted to the standard wings. The wing joiner system is already installed in the fuselage. The tailplane and rudder are also supplied as GRP mouldings. The clear canopy is supplied already bonded to the frame, trimmed to fit fuselage with white painted edge. The final work required to complete the model is essentially limited to the installation of the receiving system components.
You can fly this kit with both wingspan (2.6 m and 3.2 m). The kit includes the winglets for the standard class version and the extension tips for the open class high aspect ratio wings. This mid sized model is an interesting subject to introduce you to scale gliders. It comes out pretty light, which leads to very safe handling. The S3021 gives him very forgiving flying characteristics. It can be ballasted and it becomes a rocker on the slope. Also easy to hi-start, it likes it behind a tow plane for thermal duration flying. It is easy to do tight circles without tip stalling out. On the slope, after removing the winglets, it will allow you to perform most known aerobatics manoeuvres.
• two micro servos for the ailerons ( 9mm )
• three micro servos ( up to 12mm ) for the elevator, rudder and additional for aerotow
• GRP fuselage with painted in acrylic white color
• Ready-made GRP wing panels, CFRP-reinforced painted in acrylic white color
• two sets of winglets
• GRP rudder and tailplane painted in acrylic white color
• Vacuum-moulded canopy bonded to frame, trimmed to fit fuselage with white painted edge
• Factory-fitted canopy latch
• Vacuum-moulded seat shell, nice scale looking, completely finished
• Pre-cut self-adhesive stickers
• Wing joiners, linkage components and various small hardware items
• Multilingual illustrated instructions
Scale – 1:5,5
Wing Span – 2,7 – 3,2m (102 – 126″)
Length – 1270mm
Wing Area – 35/38 dm2
Wing Airfoil – S 3021
Wing Loading – 42 – 40 g/dm2
Flying Weight – 1.5 – 1.6kg
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.