The Ventus 2cx is a high performance open class (18 m) glider; single-seat glider which fulfils all the requirements of modern competitive flying. A distinctive feature of the aircraft is the multiple sweepback of the wing leading edge.
We are very proud to offer here a (1:3) super-scale reproduction of this very high performance glider.
Like the original glider, the model provides an impressive combination of superb flying qualities and great appearance in the air. The model sets new standards in terms of detail, including a fully detailed cockpit.
This glider comes completely built, and ready for radio installation. Only a few hours are required, before you go to the field.
The model is supplied ready for the installation of the RC equipment. The retractable wheel is already installed in the CFRP / GRP fuselage, while the cockpit features additional details such as a sliding window and realistic instrument binnacle. All parts required to secure the wings and tailplane to the fuselage are already installed. The CFRP / GRP wing panels, complete with servo well covers and factory-fitted airbrakes, are strengthened with a carbon fibre main spar.
Ailerons and flaps are hinged ready to hook up. The high gloss, acryl painted Fiberglas fuselage has the wing joiner carrying tubes, the rudder and elevator installed.
This 6 m span sailplane is a genuine all-rounder: just as happy when thermalling as in a high-speed pass.
The wing features a unique wing planform with three polyhedral and winglets. In real life this is a 18M/15M race machine. The overall design is optimized for speed, L/D and performance.
• GRP fuselage painted in white acryl color
• Ready-made four-part GRP wing panels, CFRP-reinforced
• Rectangular carbon wing joiner of hybrid carbon construction
• Factory-installed airbrakes, 420 mm long
• Camber-changing flaps with hinge seals
• GRP rudder and tailplane
• GRP winglets
• Retractable wheel
• Vacuum-moulded canopy bonded to frame, trimmed to fit in fuselage recess
• Factory-installed scale canopy latch – sliding window
• Ready-made detailed cockpit, integral instrument binnacle
• Pre-cut self-adhesive decals
• Wing joiners, linkages and various small hardware items
• Multi-lingual illustrated instructions
Radio requirements are:
• Aero tow system: 1x standard servo.
• Ailerons: 4x micro servo
• Flaps: 2x micro servo
• Airbrakes: 2x micro servo
• Rudder: 1x standard servo.
• Elevator: 1x standard servo.
• Landing gear: 1x standard servo.
Wing Span: 6000mm (236″)
Length: 2140mm (84″)
Surface area: 125 dm2 (1938 po2)
Wing loading: 92g/dm2
Wing Airfoil: HQ 3/15-3/10
Flying Weight: 11.5 kg (25 lbs)
Länge ca.: 2140
Gesamtflächeninhalt ca.: 125
Fluggewicht ca.: 11500
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.