The ASW-28 is a nice semi-scale reproduction of the T-tail glider produced by the German company A. Schleicher, Flugzeugbau, currently in production. It is the constant evolution of the ASW series and is the new standard class glider. Improvements are triple taper leading edge and high aspect ratio wiglets.
This model is best suited for slope flying, but will do well on a good thermal day. Due to its high aspect ratio, the ASW-28 will cover a lot of ground, but due to it’s low wing loading, it has very smooth handling.
Building and flying require some skill, thus the designation for intermediate pilot.
The kit comes completely finished. The wings are hollow core molded and the ailerons are cut-out. The wiglets are molded onto the wing. The clear plastic canopy is fitted to the Fiberglas tray – with painted frame , wing joiner system is installed in the fuselage. All what’s required is your radio gear. You will need 4 sub-micro servos and a small 4 channel receiver.
• GRP fuselage with painted in acrylic white color
• Ready-made GRP wing panels, CFRP-reinforced painted in acrylic white color
• GRP rudder and tailplane painted in acrylic white color
• Vacuum-moulded canopy bonded to frame, trimmed to fit fuselage with white painted edge
• Factory-fitted canopy latch
• Vacuum-moulded seat shell
• Pre-cut self-adhesive stickers
• Wing joiners, linkage components and various small hardware items
• Multilingual illustrated instructions
Scale – 1:7
Wing Span – 2 m (82″)
Wing Area – 17 dm2 (269 sq. in.)
Wing Airfoil – S 3010
Wing Loading – 32 g/dm2 (10.7 oz/sq. ft.)
Flying Weight – 0.6 kg (20 oz)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.